Story time

                                                                        Hello again!

                                           So for my blogging class we are supposed to
                                         find a picture related to our blog and tell a story.
                                                                *this story is fiction


     It was a beautiful day, blue skies, decent temperature, 
  and spring was on its way. The only problem was I 
needed to get a good picture of a bird to keep my job. 
I was walking around a marshy area for the past three hours,
I was getting a lot of pictures but nothing that inspired me. 
My crew left me 15 minutes ago so I was on my own.
 I wasn't ready to give up yet.
Finally I saw the exact bird I wanted to capture up close.
I started slowly walking towards it.
Hoping it wouldn't see me, I crept up very slow, stopping 
every time it looked my way. 
I eventually got right up to it, and right as i was about to snap a picture,
it saw me and tried to run. 
I was not about to lose another shot, so before
I knew it I grabbed it around the neck. I was horrified, what have I done?!
But again, i didn't want to miss a great picture, so I quick snapped a shot, 
then let go of its neck. 
I felt so bad, but hey, I got a great shot!
But before I knew it, the bird flew back right at me and knocked
my camera out of my hand and into the water. 
I guess I had it coming. Oh well. Time to start looking for a new job.







Comments

Popular Posts