Whats In My Photography Bag




Kattee Men's Canvas Cow Leather DSLR SLR Vintage Camera Shoulder Messenger Bag Dark Gray

Hello again!
Welcome back, and today I will be talking about my photography gear. Your gear is one of the most important parts of photography. 
Although you don't need to have good gear to take a good picture, it definitely helps and opens more windows. 


#1. In the picture above shows the camera bag that I own. I love this bag, it has plenty of space for my camera, two lenses and any other small pieces of equipment you need. It is very casual and isn't awkward to carry around. 


#2 Camera 
Image result for canon rebel t3iThis is my camera, Canon Rebel T3i. I love this camera,it is small but still good and could be used professionally. I've had this camera for a long time and plan on using it in the future. 






Image result for canon 50 mm lens#3 Lens
I own two lenses for this camera. 
The Canon 50 mm f/1.8 
This is one of my favorite lenses, although it only has one distance it is perfect for when you are on the run and want to capture things that aren't too far away or too close. 
Image result for canon 18-135 mm lens
#4 Lens
The other lens that I own is the  Canon 18-135 mm f/3.5
I love this lens as well. It has the right amount of zoom and zoom out for almost any occasion. 



#5 Filters 
Sometimes you might want to take a picture of a waterfall, but the water is just looking so harsh. A way to capture a very smooth looking water you can take a slow shutter picture. That means bringing the shutter down to maybe a few seconds long and it makes a picture look very smooth. But when you are outside you cannot get the settings to be dark enough because when you have a slow shutter the brighter the picture will be. 
So if you interested in taking slow shutter pictures I would suggest getting an ND filter. It attaches to the lens of a certain size and you can have a slow shutter while the filter will make it darker so the picture wont be too bright. 
Image result for nd filter photography

Here is an example of a picture that I took using an ND filter and slow shutter. 


That is mainly what I have in my bag that I use all the time. 
Thanks for stopping by!
-Clarisse






Comments

Popular Posts